[DPRG] mouse guts

Subject: [DPRG] mouse guts
From: Bill Boyer daweasel at swbell.net
Date: Sun Feb 6 21:43:20 CST 2005

Are you SURE there is only one LED and encoder?

There are some quadrature output encoders that appear to be single
channel. In fact, one that Rick and I work with has a single LED and two
detectors in a fairly small package. The wheel height and slot spacing
is very critical, but the unit will work at some serious speeds.