[DPRG] mouse guts

Subject: [DPRG] mouse guts
From: W.E.Cole wecole at ev1.net
Date: Sun Feb 6 23:23:47 CST 2005

Hmmmm, that makes sense. But I got curious and went into my workroom and
just tore apart two PS/2 mice... both have two encoders, with one detector
pair each. But I did notice something... the emitter is a what I expected...
two leads, but the detector has three leads. Does that mean it's actually
two dectors in one package?

~WEC