[DPRG] PC World Article

Subject: [DPRG] PC World Article
From: David P. Anderson dpa at io.isem.smu.edu
Date: Mon Feb 7 15:13:06 CST 2005

Howdy

Cool.  How did you track down the language?  Kip did some
neat detective work searching for the word "Publikációk."

I checked BabelFish but there is neither a Crotian-English
nor a Hungarian-English option.   How does that make the
Hungarians and the Croatians feel?

The Hungarian site says: "David Anderson mini robotjai."

Which I hope is a good thing.

It might mean "male and middle-aged" in Hungarian.

But I hope not.

mini robotjai,
dpa