[DPRG] CMUcam

Subject: [DPRG] CMUcam
From: Tommy Raz tr at tommyraz.com
Date: Mon Feb 7 16:52:41 CST 2005

Quoting "Randy M. Dumse" <rmd at newmicros.com>:
> > (snip)
> > You divide the image into four quadrants and report
> > the number of
> > pixels in the target color range in each quadrant.
> > (snip)

> (snip)
> Use the SW (Set Window) to get just the bottom few scan lines.
> Randy

Randy,
I'm not an expert at image analysis, but am wondering about your idea.  Do you
think limiting your view to a few scan lines is as robust?  What if the course
is not very clean?  Would a random scuff mark or patch of dirt be more likely
to trick analysis of a few scan lines?  Would analysis of the whole quadrant
help average out the noise in such a scenario?
--Tommy