[DPRG] RBNO Garland Menu - Tue Feb 7

Subject: [DPRG] RBNO Garland Menu - Tue Feb 7
From: DeltaGraph at aol.com DeltaGraph at aol.com
Date: Tue Feb 8 15:43:41 CST 2005

I think I can get some chili together for tonight.
I will be a little late - like 7:30 pm, but I will cook the chili before I
come out.

John Drummond  has been abducted so if you were looking forward to the soft
drinks and stuff he usually brings -- think again.

John, if you miss another week, I just wanted to let you know I have
something you left at the warehouse which I will coat with oil and cook in the
microwave for 2 minutes -- and this is not an edible food product.

Ron