[DPRG] RBNO???

Subject: [DPRG] RBNO???
From: Kipton Moravec kmoravec at spectronics.us
Date: Fri Feb 11 15:57:00 CST 2005

I did not make it, but based on the email traffic there were people there on
Tuesday. Things are usually going by 7:00 p.m. Before that it depends on who
shows up with a key.

What time were you there?

Are you sure you were at the right place?  It is hard to miss as ours are
the only vehicles in the parking lot at that time of night.

Kip