[DPRG] RBNO???

Subject: [DPRG] RBNO???
From: Dale Wheat dale at dalewheat.com
Date: Fri Feb 11 16:15:03 CST 2005

Bobby,

 > Hi, I'm new to robotics and found your website the otherday. I read about
 > the RBNO and Tuesday night went to Garland but no one was there. Is there
 > anyway to find out if there will be a meeting or not before I go to
find out
 > there is no meeting?
 > I want to join up and start coming to the different meeting to learn,
 > looking forward to meeting some people.

Sorry we missed you!  I was there at 6:30pm to open things up.  I was
surprised that there was no one else already there by then.

If you can, please try to find us tomorrow (Saturday) at The Science
Place in Fair Park for our monthyly meeting.  Directions can be found at
the club web site:

http://dprg.org

Thanks,

Dale Wheat