[DPRG] cylindrical robotic arm

Subject: [DPRG] cylindrical robotic arm
From: cattug cattug at gmail.com
Date: Sun Feb 13 12:09:18 CST 2005

Thanks Ron,

but thats not what i need. i am trying to develop a nonlinear control
scheme and a robotic arm with cylindrical coordinates (one revolute
and two translational joints) is one of the applications. i use only
the mathematical model of the robot, so i just want to find simple
representation figures.

Tugrul.

On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 03:48:06 -0800 (PST), DeltaGraph at aol.com