[DPRG] Eng week at Sci Place

Subject: [DPRG] Eng week at Sci Place
From: Ken Comer kencomer at kencomer.com
Date: Sun Feb 20 15:59:52 CST 2005

on 2/20/05 12:38 PM, Sheila Doyle wrote thusly:

> Has anything been decided about which days and times?
> Sheila

I don't think the club as a whole is coming, but maybe a few of us might
spend a day... I have in mind a little breadboard project that flashes an
LED or three, and the time period varies depending on what resistor is
plugged in. That would be kind of hands-on (visitors could plug in different
resistors), and resistors are a fundamental building block of electronics.

Anyone else interested? Let me know (on or off list) and we can coordinate.
Time would be Feb 22-27. (My #$%^# car should be ready by then!) I was
thinking Thursday or Friday noon - 4:30pm (for us lazy jobless wastrels);
Saturday 11:30am - 5:30pm or Sunday 11:30am - 5:30pm.

We should coordinate so that Summer can get us an outlet, chairs and a table
(plus whatever else we need).