[DPRG] Robo Maid

Subject: [DPRG] Robo Maid
From: Bill Boyer daweasel at swbell.net
Date: Sun Feb 20 16:29:35 CST 2005

I saw an infomercial a while back for this -- looks like a different
variation of the ones they were trying to pass off a while back as a
robo "sweeper" that they implied was a vacuum. I doubt there is really
any sensor or intelligence per se, but for $20 it beats the heck out of
pushing a swiffer around. I'm contemplating one just to clean up the dog
hair in the kitchen.