[DPRG] tiny-ARM from New Micros

Subject: [DPRG] tiny-ARM from New Micros
From: Kipton Moravec kmoravec at spectronics.us
Date: Mon Feb 21 15:52:03 CST 2005

I was reading the documentation over the weekend after seeing one of the
tiny-Arms in person. It looks like a very cook little processor. It looks
like it has all of the power you might need in a little robot. It will make
the calculations for the balancing robots really fly.

Randy, I had looked also at the Atmel ARM processors. They looked very
similar to the Philips that you used.  Why did you go with the Philips over
the Atmel? (Since you were already working with Atmel on the Tiny AVR.) What
were the main differences that made you go to the Philips?

Kip