[DPRG] Looking for a robotic toy donated at RBNO

Subject: [DPRG] Looking for a robotic toy donated at RBNO
From: W.E.Cole wecole at ev1.net
Date: Wed Feb 23 22:05:10 CST 2005

A couple months back a bunch of robotic toy parts were given away at the
RBNO. One of the toys was a large (18" or so) disassembled robot with tank
treads and arms. If the person who grabbed it doesn't have plans for the
upper body and arms (and still has it), would they contact me and let me
know if they'd be willing to let me have it? I don't want the treads or
electronics, I just need to find simple robotic body about this size to
mount on a base I already have.

Thanks.
~Bill