[DPRG] 100 robot sets needed (fwd)

Subject: [DPRG] 100 robot sets needed (fwd)
From: W.E.Cole wecole at ev1.net
Date: Thu Feb 24 19:29:33 CST 2005

Be sure to copy the list on the reply you send to this "request". I'm sure
we could all use a good laugh.

 By the way David, I'm planning on entering the Baja 500 next year and need
20 off-road racers by next week, and my budget is only $20, plus I need you
to come (at your own expense of course) and be my road crew and do all
therepairs for me. I need 5 of the cars tomorrow and the rest by next week.
And as part of this order could you also paint them all candy-apple red and
have "Bill's Off-road Rangers" painted on the hood of each car? Thanks.

~WEC