[DPRG] 100 robot sets needed (fwd)

Subject: [DPRG] 100 robot sets needed (fwd)
From: Randy M. Dumse rmd at newmicros.com
Date: Sat Feb 26 10:20:29 CST 2005

Similar discussion of 100 robot kits for Sinapore is going on on
the PARTS list. About a half guys on that list have also been
contacted by email, as best I can tell. Aparently the sender has
been trying to get in touch with Junun. I replied when I got
three slightly different emails asking for robot kits and
controller boards. I am speaking with Conrad, via email, who is
with Creative Robotics. We're now in conversation. I'm trying to
get him in touch with Junun. It's very strange to have a request
for that much business coming through so many channels at once.

Randy
www.newmicros.com