[DPRG] Looking for a robotic toy donated at RBNO

Subject: [DPRG] Looking for a robotic toy donated at RBNO
From: chaz128 at juno.com chaz128 at juno.com
Date: Sat Feb 26 10:52:05 CST 2005

Bill,
      The parts you are asking about may have been tossed when the last
clean up took place.  :-(

Charlie Y.

-- "W.E.Cole" <wecole at ev1.net> wrote:
A couple months back a bunch of robotic toy parts were given away at the
RBNO. One of the toys was a large (18" or so) disassembled robot with tank
treads and arms. If the person who grabbed it doesn't have plans for the
upper body and arms (and still has it), would they contact me and let me
know if they'd be willing to let me have it? I don't want the treads or
electronics, I just need to find simple robotic body about this size to
mount on a base I already have.

Thanks.
~Bill