[DPRG] ROBOlympics - Last Day to Register!

Subject: [DPRG] ROBOlympics - Last Day to Register!
From: David Calkins - RSA dcalkins at robotics-society.org
Date: Sun Feb 27 15:21:24 CST 2005

[Sorry about the reminders, I just don't want anyone to miss out on the show because they procrastinated...]

Today's the last day!  We've got 408 robots registered already, but there's still room for your bot!

Got legos?  There's lots of lego events.   And there's still plenty of space in the Sumo league.  The micromouse, fire-fighting, and the BEAM events also need YOUR robots.  And don't forget the  art-bots category or soccer robots!

Got a robot that doesn't fit?  "Best of Show"  Doesn't matter what your bot does, you can enter it there.

Cash prizes total over $24,000!  Not to mention the pride of getting a medal (these are all custom crafted medals!)

Don't miss out on this show!  You've still got a month to fix up your robots and buy tickets, so register today!

http://robolympics.net/events.shtml

Can't compete?  Buy tickets!
http://robolympics.net/buy.shtml

-David E. Calkins
Robotics Professor, San Francisco State Univ.
President, Robotics Society of America
Founder, ROBOlympics
http://www.robolympics.net