[DPRG] Accelerometer selection?

Subject: [DPRG] Accelerometer selection?
From: sim bo simbo666 at yahoo.com
Date: Wed Jul 6 02:31:11 CDT 2005

Hi all,
        If anyone knows specifically the type of ADXL202xx either ADXL202JE or ADXL202AE i could use on the eval board (ADXL202EB), that will work with my Atmel Mega32 board?
I already have the ADXRS401EB, so if anyone has anycode or some ideas on how to mount these, and then to see if they work, i'd be most grateful, by the way i found a repository at www.keving.org/frc that had gyro code for the above boards.

Kind Regards,

Simon