[DPRG] The BBQ Was Great!

Subject: [DPRG] The BBQ Was Great!
From: David P. Anderson dpa at io.isem.smu.edu
Date: Mon Jul 11 13:51:49 CDT 2005

Hi

Chiggers aside, the BBQ was indeed a fine event, with food and robots and
kids and wives and dogs and more robots, all serenaded by a chorus of
sweet-singing cicadas.

Multi-kudos and thanks to John for hosting another robot celebration and
cookout at his country estate.

As for the free-riders picked up in the woods, I now have lovely little
dabs of red fingernail polish all over my feet and ankles as gentle
reminders of the picnic, that also serve as festive summer decorations.
What's not to like?

best,
dpa