[DPRG] The BBQ Was Great!

Subject: [DPRG] The BBQ Was Great!
From: jdrumm9015 at aol.com jdrumm9015 at aol.com
Date: Mon Jul 11 15:44:13 CDT 2005

All,
  I am surprised the chemicals didn't do the job.  I found the stuff on surplus from WWII.
I couldn't quite make out the label, just three letters were legible - DDT.  I thought
that was the good stuff?

  Seriously, the only area treated with "safe" (thats what they told me at Home Depot) chemicals
was the pool area and the backyard.  Jbot roamed over far too great an area for the chemical
protection as David's festive fingernail dots attest to.

John