[DPRG] The BBQ Was Great!

Subject: [DPRG] The BBQ Was Great!
From: Ed Paradis legomaniac at gmail.com
Date: Mon Jul 11 17:18:52 CDT 2005

On 7/11/05, Ed Koffeman <edk at kinetric.com> wrote:
> Well, I guess that makes three of us - we were all out front with JBot - I
> have about 20 bites, and that breed of chigger seems particularly effective
> compared to the ones around my property.

count me in too.  I was just getting over about two dozen from some
geocaching i did with my dad.  Now i look like i've got the plague,
but only on my ankles.

I tried benedryl cream the first go around, and now i'm trying
cortizone 10.  Benedryl makes it not itch, but it takes forever to
heal.  Cortizone doens't do anything for the itch but they look a lot
better after only two days.

heeding the advice of an older generation, used some bleach to kill
off any others that might be lurking.

I'm thinking the next robot i build needs to be an autonomous chigger
killing vehicle.

ed