[DPRG] NQC Update

Subject: [DPRG] NQC Update
From: Ed Paradis legomaniac at gmail.com
Date: Tue Jul 12 11:55:41 CDT 2005

I know a lot of you in the club have those Spybotics kits laying
around, so you might be happy to know that NQC has been updated
recently to fix a bug in the FindWorld function specific to the
Spybots.

This is related to the IR 'networking' that the Spybots have.

links:

Command line version of NQC (latest 3.1 r2 for both Win32 and  OS X)
http://bricxcc.sourceforge.net/nqc/

GUI Front Ends
Windows
http://bricxcc.sourceforge.net/
OS X
http://homepage.mac.com/rbate/MacNQC/

Both of those front ends are packaged with a bit older versions of
NQC, so you might need to copy in the new version.

Linux users: It looks like the source is available, but I've not tried
to compile it yet, so it might need a bit of tweaking.

Ed