[DPRG] The BBQ Was Great!

Subject: [DPRG] The BBQ Was Great!
From: swindle at compuserve.com swindle at compuserve.com
Date: Tue Jul 12 16:41:37 CDT 2005

Enthusiastic people, robots, including two diving machines, and lots of
food. What could be better?

Thanks, John and Beth, for hosting the crowd. It was a great day.

And, just to "rub it in," so to speak, I sprayed myself with repellant
before my feet touched ground at the BBQ. See, last year was the first time
in my life that I'd had chiggers (and I grew up on a farm and played in the
woods). I had no idea what had attacked me last year, especially
considering where it had attacked! The doctor and nurse chuckled and
suggested no cure, but suggested sulphur and repellent next time. So this
year, I was prepared!!

Had a great time! Thanks!

Itchlessly,
John Swindle