[DPRG] Fuel Cells anyone?

Subject: [DPRG] Fuel Cells anyone?
From: Dan Gates topazx2 at yahoo.com
Date: Wed Jul 20 10:18:04 CDT 2005

I've been watching the fuel cell developments for a while now, but I
had no idea they were already on the market here. $5 is certainly
do-able to play around with. We don't have a Best Buy here though, so I
wonder who else might carry them?
Now I wonder how far off are the rechargable fuel cells... or should I
say refillable?
-Dan Gates