[DPRG] Mattel JuiceBox = ARM7 + color LCD + ucLinux

Subject: [DPRG] Mattel JuiceBox = ARM7 + color LCD + ucLinux
From: -Old Dog- puppy_dog500 at yahoo.com
Date: Mon Jun 6 12:40:11 CDT 2005

Hi all:

Good news? I found one at the Target on coit & Cambell
for about 13$.

Bad news? I snagged the last one.

It looks to be fairly simple low-res setup. If your
looking for a screen, micro-controller, and a few
buttons all in one box, then you might be better off
using a GameBoy. This is also available on the used
electronics market, and already has several compilers
and emulators available.

-Martin