[DPRG] atmel development stuff

Subject: [DPRG] atmel development stuff
From: Ed Paradis legomaniac at gmail.com
Date: Tue Jun 7 16:36:27 CDT 2005

I'm looking to sell off some atmel development stuff I dont' use any
more.  I'll be at the RBNO tonight around 8pm:

* Atmel JTAG AVR ICE and AVR Butterly
(a great way to get started in Atmels.  essentially a full JTAG dongle
capable of doing in-circuit emulation and a small board with buttons,
speaker and an LCD to get started with)

* Atmel STK594
(an add-on module for the STK500 that contains an AVR that has a
10,000 gate FPGA built onto it.  Really neat stuff)

I also have some random boards to get rid of that i'll probably dump
in the parts box.

If you're interested, Just let me know.  I'd post prices, but I figure
this isn't the place.  I'll be posting on the Robot Parts Forum later
if no one wants it locally.  I'm trying RBNO first cause shipping is a
pain.

Ed