[DPRG] RBNO Menu Garland Tue June 7

Subject: [DPRG] RBNO Menu Garland Tue June 7
From: jdrumm9015 at aol.com jdrumm9015 at aol.com
Date: Tue Jun 7 16:57:37 CDT 2005

All,
  While I might not be missed at RBNO, my cheap crummy sodas might be.  I will not be able
to make tonights RBNO tonight, so no sodas from me.

  Perhaps steak tartar might be on the menu tonight since I won't be able to char the burgers
into mico-biological submission as I did last week.  I covered up most of the burned areas with
the cheese, I don't know what everyone is complaining about.

John Drummond