[DPRG] Servo Survey

Subject: [DPRG] Servo Survey
From: DeltaGraph at aol.com DeltaGraph at aol.com
Date: Sun Jun 12 16:32:01 CDT 2005

Jeff,

I won some platforms from Budget Robotics (Octabot Diff 2 wheel -- 2 RC servo
kit ) and (Rigel - 4 Wheel Drive - 4 RC servo drive -- skid steer) at the
last Robo-Rama.

I notice they sell modified GWS Standard servos for like $14
http://www.budgetrobotics.com/shop/index.php?shop=1&cart=228725&cat=57&
A few extra bucks -- but save you the hassle.

Maybe that would fit the bill.
The ones in my kits are from Parallax.

His 4 Wheeled Rigel platform is really cool. Frank, Dale and I had a robot
kit build-a-thon a few weeks ago.

I have yet to get a processor hooked up to Rigel. Maybe I will do that
tonight now that I pull that beast out.

Both of these kits have wheels that mount right to the servo. A real big
saver in the way of pain.

Ron