[DPRG] Annual DPRG Bar-B-Q July 9th 12:00 noon

Subject: [DPRG] Annual DPRG Bar-B-Q July 9th 12:00 noon
From: jdrumm9015 at aol.com jdrumm9015 at aol.com
Date: Mon Jun 13 17:29:43 CDT 2005

All,
  It is that time of the year again.  Time to drive to Allen, Texas and have a little fun in the sun.
The annual DPRG picnic will be held again at my place.  The fun starts at noon.  Bring your
swim suits, bring an appetite for the burgers and hot dogs, bring your favorite side dish for
all to enjoy, and oh yeah, bring a ROBOT to show off.

  Previously there had been some talk about a Robo-Magellan demonstration.  I have lots of
natural obstacles (trees) that are available to navigate to and from or around.  There will be
an underwater robot demonstration again from Eric Sumner's competion robot.  Any robot that
works in or under the water is welcome too.

  The address is:

2407 Forest Grove Estates Road
Allen, TX 75002

cell 972 754 7416

  Mapquest works quite well with that address to generate your driving instructions.  If you have
lawn chairs you might want to bring them.  If you have a sun tent, you might want to bring it too, there
is plenty of room to set it up.

  Keep your eye on the email list for future updates.

Thanks,
John Drummond