[DPRG] Re: Servo Survey

Subject: [DPRG] Re: Servo Survey
From: Bill Boyer daweasel at swbell.net
Date: Mon Jun 13 19:59:19 CDT 2005

...and we should never buy robot books at Half Price because it takes
food out of the mouths of authors, publishers, et al?

Ever hear the term loss-leader? Places sell certain common items cheap
(or at a loss) to attract business, hoping the shopper will buy other
exclusive items with much higher profit margins.

2-fer-$5 12-packs of Coke at Kroger? 2-fer or 3-fer-$1 gristle-dogs at
7-11? All designed to lure you in.