[DPRG] RBNO Menu Tuesday June 14

Subject: [DPRG] RBNO Menu Tuesday June 14
From: DeltaGraph at aol.com DeltaGraph at aol.com
Date: Tue Jun 14 13:08:26 CDT 2005

Fellow RBNO Enthusiasts or people just trying to escape from their house on
Tuesday night to mingle with other escapees  in order to avoid/escape from some
particular unnamed reality,

We have some chicken leg bits that will be marinated in some kind of soy type
sauce along with some sparse oriental veggies.

Forgot to buy rice, so will pick up some precooked stuff from local Chinese
restaurant unless someone volunteers to cook some in the next few hours -- like
by 3:30 pm.

Was going to wimp out this week, but Will Kuhnle paid for this one.
---------

Thanks to Dan Bucy we now have a full-sized fridge & freezer  combo
(Which we may need to move -- will talk to Mike about that)

---------

Going to try to get AC working better. If it is low on Freon we are in luck.
Also, bought some 14" duct, but don't have 14" takeoff flange thing needed to
interface to plentium. Maybe AC duct shop next to warehouse will have
something. I did buy an elbow -- maybe that can be modified.

---------

Others bringing stuff -- Sound off.

-Ron