[DPRG] Gamoto motor controller update

Subject: [DPRG] Gamoto motor controller update
From: Randy Gamage robot1 at gamatronix.com
Date: Tue Jun 14 20:37:06 CDT 2005

Just a note to let everyone know I've recently added lots of new
features to the Gamoto motor driver.  Here's a quick summary-
- R/C Pulse input allows easy interface to R/C gear
- Analog (potentiometer) feedback as well as quad encoder
- Step + Direction pulse input for easy interface to stepper motor type
software
- Added 115,200 serial baud rate for high-speed access to odometry,
control registers
- SerialShare feature allows up to 8 Gamotos on a single serial line, no
RS485 transceiver req'd

The Gamoto is a closed loop motor controller that for brushed DC motors
up to 3A continuous, using a PID control loop.  It can be controlled
with Serial, I2C, or HandyCricket communication protocols.  More info is
here:
http://gamatronix.com

Sorry for advertisement, but since this is the type of product that is
often requested and discussed at these groups, I thought it was
appropriate.

Thanks,
Randy