[DPRG] Speed Controllers

Subject: [DPRG] Speed Controllers
From: Glenn Pipe ggpipe at yahoo.com
Date: Sat Jun 18 10:10:17 CDT 2005

There is a local company that makes speed controllers
that work great on this motor. Go to
www.ifirobotics.com

They make speed controllers that work at 24V and 36V
and up to 200amps continous. The one that would work
for you though is the Victor883. Which is 24V and
around 60A continous.

Glenn

--- Derek Engelhaupt <derekengelhaupt at rocketmail.com>