[DPRG] RSVP for DPRG Bar-B-Q July 9th at 12:00 noon

Subject: [DPRG] RSVP for DPRG Bar-B-Q July 9th at 12:00 noon
From: jdrumm9015 at aol.com jdrumm9015 at aol.com
Date: Mon Jun 20 12:38:20 CDT 2005

All,
  Please send me an RSVP to my personal AOL account so we don't fill up the DPRGlist
with your RSVP's.  My AOL account is jdrumm9015 at aol.com.

  Let me know how many people you are bringing, family is welcome.

  Everyone feel free to bring your favorite picnic side dish.  DPRG will get the hamburgers, hot dogs,
buns, chips, and soft drinks/water.  Bring something else you like to eat at picnics.

  I haven't heard if the Robo-Magellens (Randy D.? David A.?) have confirmed bringing something
to navigate around the trees.  Eric Sumner has confirmed the underwater robot he is working on
will be present, that is unless someone else on the team is actually doing some work on it that
weekend.

  The address is: 2407 Forest Grove Estates Road, Allen, TX 75002
Please use MAPQUEST or your favorite equivalent directions tool.  Just in case you are
map deficient, my cell phone is 972 754 7416

  See you July 9th.

John Drummond