[DPRG] Another event at the July 9th Bar-B-Que - SWAP MEET

Subject: [DPRG] Another event at the July 9th Bar-B-Que - SWAP MEET
From: jdrumm9015 at aol.com jdrumm9015 at aol.com
Date: Tue Jun 21 13:57:49 CDT 2005

All,
  I was reminded of another event at the July 9th DPRG Bar-B-Que, the Swap Meet.  Bring
your technical/junk/stuff items clearly marked with ownership and starting cost.  We will use the aisle of my barn as the swap meet area.

  Who knows somebody might want that box of old hard drives you have sitting around.  Or maybe
somebody does want that Apple II computer you have been "saving".  Bring it with you July 9th.
Clearly identify it so any interested parties can find you to complete the swap/deal.

  Please take your unswapped items back home with you at the end of the day.  Don't make me
throw it away the following day.

John Drummond