[DPRG] Computers for the Warehouse

Subject: [DPRG] Computers for the Warehouse
From: Bradley's List Address Brad.List at Thingbuilder.com
Date: Tue Jun 28 12:21:29 CDT 2005

Kip,
  I have been digging through my PC parts bin.
I have a Shuttle AN35/N-400 MB that I believe to be good.
Manual here:
http://global.shuttle.com/Download/Download_File.asp?Item=AN35/N%20Ultra%20and%20AN35/N-400
I have an AMD 1700+ chip and fan.
a 3gig and 4gig IDE drive. Maybe someone has a spare bigger and faster.
CD and or DVD.
Case and power supply.
video card
floppy.

The only thing I can't find is RAM.
>From the manual:
Three 184-pin DDR SDRAM DIMM slots maximumly accommodate 3GB

of PC2100/2700/3200 for AN35-400/AN35N-400.

Maybe someone has an extra stick or Fry's is nearby.

I can bring this stuff tonight if you want to try to hammer it together.

Bradley