[DPRG] RBNO Menu Tue June 28

Subject: [DPRG] RBNO Menu Tue June 28
From: DeltaGraph at aol.com DeltaGraph at aol.com
Date: Tue Jun 28 12:44:04 CDT 2005

All,

We have Plenty of softdrinks in fridge + ice and cups.
Also a few cookies in freezer.
I will bring some taco meat and tortillias and my cooker thing OR
if the price is right I may bring some deli ham.

Bring your favorite side dish if you can -- expecting beef soft tacos or ham
soft tacos
Thanks,
-Ron

PS Re:  AC

Not sure if I will make it early or late.
AC should be good to go -- just plug  in evap. blower in over by wall
after maybe letting the place air out for a while.
I added a 14" duct, but did not finish the job totally (like tape duct to
elbow...) which I will try to do tonight -- Just plug unit in anyway. Should work
better than last week.  Need a diffuser.