[DPRG] electronic dog whistle

Subject: [DPRG] electronic dog whistle
From: DeltaGraph at aol.com DeltaGraph at aol.com
Date: Wed Oct 5 16:50:28 CDT 2005

Jeff,

Step 1 - You need to determine how far away the barking dogs actually are so
that you will know the amount of sound pressure you need to generate. To do
this you can refer back a few months on the list where someone was interested in
using a microwave magnetron to do long distance range finding.

Step 2 - Now that you know how far away the dogs are, you - - - Oh wait,
there is no step 2. Apparently the dogs are done     barking.

OK, so I thought I had an idea, but I guess not.

- Ron