[DPRG] electronic dog whistle

Subject: [DPRG] electronic dog whistle
From: Dale Wheat dale at dalewheat.com
Date: Thu Oct 6 22:55:02 CDT 2005

Another perfectly serious and technological solution is to pick up the phone and
call the sheriff, assuming of course that you've already mentioned the problem
to the neighbor(s) in question.

Focusing ultrasonics that would be effective at that distance will mean (I'm
guessing) that you're going to have sound pressure levels on your property that
could do serious damage to anyone unlucky enough to get in the beam.  Be very
careful with this project, should you decide to pursure it.

Good luck with this.  I've suffered in the same situation, and simply had to
outlive the nuisance.

Thanks,

Dale Wheat
http://dalewheat.com