[DPRG] electronic dog whistle

Subject: [DPRG] electronic dog whistle
From: Jeff iowagadgetguy at yahoo.com
Date: Fri Oct 7 17:33:36 CDT 2005

Ron,

I don't think the neighbors are suffering and even if they were, I doubt if they would behave differently even if I asked them "kindly" to wear a training collar.

Jeff

DeltaGraph at aol.com wrote:
I was of course teasing about the microwave range finder.

What about the training collars that let the dog bark a few times then start to administer some degree of discomfort through electrical shock?
Maybe suggest that product to the neighbor -- anonymously if desired.

The people may be suffering too -- but don't know what to do about the problem.

- Ron Grant