[DPRG] Resistor packages

Subject: [DPRG] Resistor packages
From: Kipton Moravec kip at kdream.com
Date: Sun Oct 9 17:52:39 CDT 2005

Our equipment at SPEC Tronics can't place them.  We can only go to 0402
which is still too small for me to solder. We have people that can do
it, I am just not one of them. 0603 is my limit.

I spent a couple of hours on the web page.  Take a look at
http://www.kdream.com/layout.html I don't have anything on the web page
that links to it yet. This is the only link. It will take some time to
finish it. I need some pictures of good examples and bad examples.

Comments and suggestions for additional layout topics are welcome.
Contact me directly, not on the email list.

Kip

--
Kipton Moravec <kip at kdream.com>