[DPRG] Robonexus

Subject: [DPRG] Robonexus
From: R. Steven Rainwater srainwater at ncc.com
Date: Mon Oct 10 15:34:49 CDT 2005

In case anyone hasn't been following the daily reports on robots.net,
I've been posting robonexus photos each day to the DPRG photo gallery. I
posted the last of the photos last night. Here's a link to the gallery:

 http://www.dprg.org/gallery/robonex05/

If you missed the daily reports, check robots.net.

The trip out there was definitely worthwhile. We should plan on going
next year and trying to have a stronger DPRG presence. I talked to a lot
of people while I was there and made sure everybody knew who the DPRG
was. I may have scored a few goodies for the group but we'll have to
wait and see if they pan out.

-Steve