[DPRG] Hero 1 brain transplant

Subject: [DPRG] Hero 1 brain transplant
From: Randy M. Dumse rmd at newmicros.com
Date: Wed Oct 12 17:30:36 CDT 2005

> Try eBay:
> http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ6005140960

Yes, I've been following those auctions. But they are rather
pricey. The one you linked to just completed for ~$280, and is
back on again. (What's up with that?) I saw some go through a
couple weeks ago for $400 up. Then I thought, you know, I don't
really want to own one, I just want to redo the electronics as a
project, to see if it would be more functional that it was in
the 1980's. That's when it occurred to me someone might have one
that needed electronics, and we'd have a perfect match.

Randy
www.newmicros.com