[DPRG] RBNO Menu Octobot 18th

Subject: [DPRG] RBNO Menu Octobot 18th
From: DeltaGraph at aol.com DeltaGraph at aol.com
Date: Tue Oct 18 15:31:27 CDT 2005

Dear trusty RBNOers,

I will make like a chicken stir-fry dish tonight.
I have about 5lbs of beekless skinless chicken soaking in MSG sauce and some
miscellaneous veggies that I will cook. Also, I  will have a bunch of cooked
rice.

Picked up  6 liters of Orangette,Grapette and Mountain Thunder.
I don't have any tiny cubes of ice, nor do I have any form of cookie.

Bring your robot, regardless of its state, that you plan to enter in the Nov
19th Robo-Rama.
Check out the new scaled down course -- see dprg.org for scaled down course
and way simplified rules.

- Ron