[DPRG] Who has working robotic arm?

Subject: [DPRG] Who has working robotic arm?
From: Kipton Moravec (SPEC Manufacturing) kip.moravec at specmanufacturing.com
Date: Fri Oct 21 11:39:38 CDT 2005

I have been contacted by a movie company to have three robot arms for an
advertisement shoot. (I think next week.) This is a PAID gig! (So you can
buy more robotic parts!)

Who has what?

I think they need to:
1. Pour a bottle of Vodka. (Beer bot?)
2. Tie a shoe lace. (I have no idea how that can happen.)
3. Squeeze toothpaste on a tooth brush. (Anyone with a pincher?)

I will let you know more as I find out more.

Take a picture and send it to me at kip at kdream.com and
kip.moravec at specmanufacturing.com so I can see if what you have is what they
want.

Kip

Kipton Moravec
SPEC Tronics, Inc
www.specmanufacturing.com
wk#: (972) 278-8999
cell#: (214) 929-8121
The information in this electronic transmission (and any attached documents)
is intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain privileged,
confidential or proprietary information that is exempt from disclosure under
law. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized and any further
distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you
receive this message in error, please notify me, and destroy the attached
message (and all attached documents) immediately. Thank you.