[DPRG] Re: fire fighting competition

Subject: [DPRG] Re: fire fighting competition
From: R. Steven Rainwater srainwater at ncc.com
Date: Wed Oct 26 09:57:06 CDT 2005

On Wed, 2005-10-26 at 02:38, Dale Wheat wrote:
> Correct me if I'm wrong, but this seems to be the first
> mention this year of anyone expressing any interest in
> the firefighting contest.

Someone should verify that our firefighting course is compliant with the
current rules. The Trinity rules are getting more complex all the time
and I vaguely remember a discussion about a year ago where it was
suggested that our course doesn't fully comply with some new rule or
other. If there's any interest in holding a competition, someone may
need to update the course a little bit.

-Steve