[DPRG] Talent Show May 13 & Incredible Honda Ad

Subject: [DPRG] Talent Show May 13 & Incredible Honda Ad
From: danny staple orionrobots at gmail.com
Date: Mon Apr 3 13:12:33 CDT 2006

It is a good ad. I saw it when they originally showed it here in the
UK, and it did look at its best on teh big screen. It was also
followed by a spoof by 118 118 - a comic set of ads promoting a
directory service.

Anyone who likes things like this add would love one of the things
that were big on the lego robotics boards last year, the Great Ball
Contraption, basically encouraging people to biuld a machine that
would pass Lego footballs from one point to the next, and a set of
standards defining the receptacle and output positions, they would
then be assembled into continuous chains of different peoples machines
at conventions. A very, very impressive watch.

Danny

--
Danny Staple MBCS
OrionRobots