More ARM news (was "[DPRG] Webcast- Low-power ARM9 ™")

Subject: More ARM news (was "[DPRG] Webcast- Low-power ARM9 ™")
From: Kipton Moravec kip at kdream.com
Date: Sat Apr 8 21:31:35 CDT 2006

I just looked at the comparison page. It looks like two 28 pin chips.
20MHz clock, 8K of flash, and 2K SRAM, and the other standard I/O found
in newer microcontrollers.

What is the big deal?  I do not have time to read all the documentation.
The little I saw did not impress me. So why should I read more?

I could not find the price. The distributor I have never heard of. And I
run across a lot of distributors.

Kip

--
Kipton Moravec <kip at kdream.com>