[DPRG] reprogramming PIC controllers

Subject: [DPRG] reprogramming PIC controllers
From: Chris Jang cjang at ix.netcom.com
Date: Mon Apr 17 21:57:17 CDT 2006

>> The reason I ask is because instead of having the e-match ignite at
>> apogee, or when the rocket is heading downwards, I want it to ignite
>> during the flight, at a specific altitude.
>
> For what purpose?

Here is my guess (based on no experience).

You want a multiple stage rocket, right?

It's probably impractical to have fusing chained between the stages as the
rocket motors are sealed units. So knowing the burn rate, you need to fire
pyros and ignite the next stage while discarding the nearly spent one(s)?