[DPRG] Removing items from the warehouse - notes from the President on et...

Subject: [DPRG] Removing items from the warehouse - notes from the President on et...
From: DeltaGraph at aol.com DeltaGraph at aol.com
Date: Thu Apr 20 14:34:29 CDT 2006

David / All,

If you want to save your money,
I provide filtered water in a gallon jug that costs me less than 10 cents a
gallon -
so not much harm forgetting that.

With a good source of cheap cups and my cheap filtered water we could pay for
a drop ceiling over the next 10 years. Just a thought for all of you that
support the $100 billion / year bottled water market.

I personally saved about $3,000 over last 15 years drinking filtered vs
bottled water.

Americans alone consumed 26 billion liters of bottled water in 2004.
Think about that.

----

Another solution is to have everyone initial their bottle cap.

In the winter months, a partially full bottle found at the end of the evening
will be poured over the head of the person the following week.

In the summer months, the person will be forced to eat a volume of dry
cracker crumbs equal to the water they left, and be denied any water.

Ron