[DPRG] Unwanted Stuff

Subject: [DPRG] Unwanted Stuff
From: DeltaGraph at aol.com DeltaGraph at aol.com
Date: Fri Apr 21 12:45:05 CDT 2006

Ihor and Martin,

Thanks for all the work to remove a good deal of the junk that clutters up
our lives at the warehouse.

If you are talking about the two RED gel cells and charger.
Those are mine and have been reclaimed -- sorry about leaving them.

There are a couple of 12V 7aH batteries that belong to the tanks.
They are also useful. They are a great cordless source of 12 volts and have
been used in the past couple of weeks.

Save some of those mini-cones.

In my humble opinion, small raw material items are valuable because they
don't consume a great deal of space and they can actually be used on robots.

I would agree when you have 800 of something and it sucks up a cubic foot it
is time to cull that item if you are running out of space.

We could probably sell off some of those DB-25 connectors, on the office
wall, but again save a handful.

Also, the paint stripper is mine, for use to clean up bathroom floor for tile
-- that will be gone soon -- maybe we will be proceeding with that soon..

Ron